Enter your State
- Course Info
Managing in the food service industry is a wonderful opportunity and a challenging task. The purpose of this program is to prepare you, the Person-in-Charge, for the responsibility of managing food preparation and ensuring safe food handling practices at your establishment.
As a Person-in-Charge, it will be your duty to protect consumers from potential harm in your establishment. You will acquire the tools to recognize unsafe conditions in your workplace and make corrections, as well as how to lead your staff effectively.
This program includes the following:
Interactive eLearning Course
- 8 Hours – Study at Your Own Pace!
- Topics divided into 4 Learning Modules:
- Unit 1: Foodborne Illnesses and their Sources
- Unit 2: Safe Handling and the Flow of Food
- Unit 3: Equipment, Cleaning, and Pest Management
- Unit 4: Management Responsibilities
Certified Food Protection Exam
- Examination is a closed-book proctored exam
- Complete at any 360Training Testing Facility – available Nationwide
- 95 Questions in Multiple Choice Format
- Must score a minimum of 65% to pass
- Instant test results available